His signature interview style combining both heartfelt and fun questions has continued to grow in popularity and demand each year. This past week I had the opportunity to interview Adam and ask him our reader’s favorite 16 questions, so we could all learn a little more about him:
1. What is your favorite word? That’s right.
2. What is your favorite color? Blue.
3. What is your favorite city? New York City.
4. What is your favorite season? Summer. I love warm weather!
5. What is your astrological sign? Leo.
6. Who has been the most positive influence on your life? My parents. But if you are asking famous people…Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Olivia Newton-John, Dolly Parton, Cher, Wendy Liebman, and Sandra Bernhard.
7. What trait do you find most attractive in other people? Sense of humor.
8. What is something most people don’t know about you (Hobby, Favorite TV Series you never miss or Film you have seen many times or Secret Talent)? There are a few things…I was born 3 months early. I grew up with a learning disability. My favorite movie is Dolly Parton’s Straight Talk.
9. What inspires you creatively? A TV show, film, stage production, CD, or book that makes me ask heartfelt and fun questions 😉
10. What is your favorite swear word? F***
11. What sound do you love? The sound of laughter coming from my friends and family or the sound of my boyfriend snoring because I know he is safely asleep in dreamland.
12. What is your favorite food? Cookies & Cream Ice Cream.
13. What is your favorite beverage? Thai Iced Tea.
14. What was career plan B? There was no Plan B. I was born to be in the entertainment world!
15. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? Olivia Newton-John’s autobiography Don’t Stop Believin’ is the most interesting thing I’ve read.
16. How can readers find you on the internet and social media?