http://littleexplorersfamilydaycare.com/fauzia-ali/ Thom Bierdz, became a household name and heartthrob overnight when he began playing the role of Phillip Chancellor III on #1 rated daytime drama The Young & Restless and part of one daytime televisions most famous love triangles in 1986.
Fast forward to 2017, in addition, to still being a heartthrob and fan favorite he has gone on to become an award winning and bestselling author “Forgiving Troy”, world famous painter (www.thombierdz.com), a renowned vegan chef, and is currently serving as President of the American Art Awards (www.americanartawards.com).
On March 31, 2017 his new cookbook “Easy Vegan Recipes To Keep You Looking Young & Rested”, will be released exclusively on Amazon. The cookbook is unique Thom uses easy to find and affordable ingredients, has created user friendly recipes that make multiple healthy and flavorful meals that save time, money, and promoting good health. After previewing the book Thom was gracious enough to do our reader favorite fast 15:
1. What is your favorite word? Arrow, I decided that 20 years ago. Loved the A – and the r’s and it sounding open – a strong word – with strong intent. And then I land up living in Lake Arrowhead, CA!
2. What is your favorite color? Green, fortunately, my mountain home faces thousands of evergreens, brings me peace, and excitement – so much life in them.
3. What is your favorite city? Really loved the two weeks I spent in Paris, France in 1999 the majestic architecture – wow – was stunning to be around.
4. What is your favorite season? Winter, I grew up in Wisconsin, and endured harsh snowfalls shuffling to school in the 1970’s, then I moved to Hollywood at 21 – and spent 28 years there. Occasionally a boyfriend and I would vacation in Yosemite or Big Bear or Arrowhead so we could experience a winter wonderland. Back in Arrowhead now full time, it is postcard perfect when it snows, and making my living painting portraits, I do not have to drive in it.
5. What is your astrological sign? Aries.
6. Who has been the most positive influence on your life? Jane Roberts channeled all the Seth books in the 1970’s, reaffirmed my belief that we humans are indeed unlimited. Presently I am rereading A Course In Miracles and recently discovered Walter Russell from last century who all share similar spiritual insights.
7. What trait do you find most attractive in other people? Honesty.
8. What is something most people don’t know about you (Hobby, Favorite TV Series you never miss or Film you have seen many times or Secret Talent)? Music flows to me effortlessly. I can easily write a song in an hour – and could have written thousands of songs by now. Trouble is I can’t sing what I hear – am often off tune, and do not know how to write music. So I have about 50 of these songs stored on personal video but am stifled.
9. What inspires you creatively? I am an aesthete. Inspired by beauty I take in through my eyes.
10. What is your favorite swear word? F*** I guess.
11. What sound do you love? When my smaller dog, David, growls – after the big dog, Goliath, is ferociously barking at a squirrel. It’s like David thinks his little growl is intimidating.
12. What is your favorite food? My daily chopped potatoes sauteed in coconut oil. I add broccoli stalk, chopped, orange pepper, and raw brown onion, with turmeric, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
13. What is your favorite beverage? I eat so many hydrating fruits all day as I paint I rarely drink anything. In the morning I have coffee with almond milk.
14. What was career plan B? An advocate and activist which I am.
15. What would you like to hear the Angels say when you arrive at home on the other side?
I do not expect to find a home, rather a whole new “game,” – limitless.