For the last four years Abby Earl has been stealing hearts around the world with her portrayal of Anna Bligh. Over the years we watched Anna transform into a passionate strong young woman who always conveys gratitude and grace.
On Thursday, November 24th, 2016 the highly anticipated season four U.S. premiere of the international mega hit “A Place To Call Home” finally debuts exclusively on Acorn TV!
To help celebrate U.S. premiere of season 4 and the fantastic news that “A Place To Call Home” has been renewed for season 5, Abby has given her worldwide fan base the opportunity to learn more about her.
1. What is your favorite word? source Ineffable.
2. What is your favorite color? http://estampadosyoxidantes.com/category/uncategorized/obras/ Yellow has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. And I always assign colors to the characters I play, to help shape them. Anna’s color is most definitely yellow, I’m sure most fans of the show will notice it pop up consistently in her wardrobe.
3. What is your favorite city? buy lasix So far, my favorite city in the world is New York City. So many cities that I’ve had the good fortune of travelling to have captured my heart such as Florence, Venice, Los Angeles, New Delhi, Paris, London, but New York City feels like the center of the universe. Its the type of city I could never tire of visiting and I’d absolutely love to live there one day.
4. What is your favorite season? I’m a summer girl, I love getting up early and swimming in the ocean pools, reading a good book on the beach with my toes in the sand, and nothing beats a summer night with the warm breeze, and a gorgeous sunset. I also find it a very social time of year, people tend to gather more in public places to socialize and take the time to eat together, drink together, and relax together!
5. What is your astrological sign? Aquarius.
6. Who has been the most positive influence on your life? One of my high school teachers, she pushed me to reach my full potential and opened so many doors for me, forever changing my opportunities and future.
7. What trait do you find most attractive in other people? Their moral conviction.
8. What is something most people don’t know about you (Hobby or Secret Talent)? I studied ballet for 16 years and can still dance on pointe.
9. What inspires you creatively? Great stories. Stories that are grounded in humanity, with universal themes, and that make people react, whether it makes an audience laugh, cry, question things, change their perspective, etc, for me its all about affecting someone through a story.
10. What is your favorite swear word? A great teacher of mine once told me that only the inarticulate resort to using swear words, so I really strive not to swear, however! sometimes it does feel really great to drop the F bomb!
11. What sound do you love? The person I love saying my name.
12. What is your favorite food? Chocolate and tomatoes, but never together,
13. What is your favorite beverage? A nice cold gin and tonic with a good friend.
14. What was career plan B? Diplomacy and politics.
15. What would you like to hear the Angels say when you arrive at home on the other side? You used your time well to make the word a better place, there’s a gin and tonic waiting for you by the pool where all the loved ones you’ve lost are also waiting, and where you can watch over all your loved ones that you’ve left behind.
If you have been missing “A Place To Call Home” sign up today and binge watch seasons 1-3 by visiting https://signup.acorn.tv/
Special thanks to the brilliant & beautiful Abby Earl, Foxtel, and the talented Chad Campbell at Acorn TV.
*Images with Permission Courtesy of Acorn TV, Foxtel, and Abby Earl.