Actress Jenni Baird is so brilliant at playing a villainess that over the past three years viewers have watched in amazement. Never in the history of TV has there ever been a character as scheming and ruthless as Regina Bligh on the epic international hit “A Place To Call Home.”
With the season four U.S. premiere this Thursday (11/24/16) exclusively on Acorn TV, Jenni was gracious enough to answers these 15 questions giving her U.S. fans the opportunity to learn a little more about her.
1. What is your favorite word? ‘Albeit’ is my favorite word. It took me years to go from understanding it on the page to being able to use it when speaking.
2. What is your favorite color? Red.
3. What is your favorite city? Paris.
4. What is your favorite season? Spring.
5. What is your astrological sign? Taurus.
6. Who has been the most positive influence on your life? My parents.
7. What trait do you find most attractive in other people? Flexibility.
8. What is something most people don’t know about you (Hobby or Secret Talent)? I speak Danish.
9. What inspires you creatively? Music and restriction.
10. What is your favorite swear word? Far out. (in place of F***)
11. What sound do you love? The beginning of a Beethoven symphony.
12. What is your favorite food? Pavlova.
13. What is your favorite beverage? Margarita after a stressful day.
14. What was career plan B? To teach.
15. What would you like to hear the Angels say when you arrive at home on the other side? “All the people you love are either already here or will be joining you soon.”
If you have been missing “A Place To Call Home” sign up today and binge watch seasons 1-3 by visiting https://signup.acorn.tv/
Special thanks to the fabulous Jenni Baird, Foxtel, and the talented Chad Campbell at Acorn TV.
*Images with Permission Courtesy of Acorn TV